At Apex Therapy Services, our goal is to maintain the health and safety of our clients and therapists. We are following the Manitoba Health directives closely as they pertain to the Coronavirus situation and are using methods described in the directives as they pertain to health care providers:
- Postponing/cancelling less urgent, in-person meetings with clients and staff.
- Use of electronic communications such as video-conferencing and phone calls whenever possible.
- Should a therapist need to meet with a client in-person on an urgent basis, the following procedures will take place:
- Screening: a phone call will occur prior to the meeting or appointment. A client will not be seen by a therapist should there be symptoms/signs suggestive of viral infection such as a cough, runny nose, fever, difficulty breathing, headaches, sore throat, general weakness. A client will also not be seen should the client have traveled within 2 weeks prior to the appointment and/or have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have flu-like symptoms.
- Advanced sanitization: all community client meetings (if deemed appropriate based on screening) will use advanced sanitization and hygiene practices which may also include protective barriers (PPE).
- Social distancing: the therapist will maintain greater than 2-meter distance at all times when interacting with the therapist.
All clients are advised to contact Apex Therapy Services immediately should the above screening list apply to their situation. If you suspect that you have COVID-19, it is recommended you contact Health Links at: 1-888-315-9257.